Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peace and Calm at a Bed and Breakfast

This painting is of a room at a Bed and Breakfast on Chincoteague Island, Virginia. I believe it was called the Watkins House, but I am not sure they are still in business.
There is nothing more wonderful than a night or two at a B and B to calm your nerves, give you time to think and contemplate what you will do next on this wonderful life journey. I stayed here for two nights after a long trip back from North Carolina when I visited my daughter and her family...a couple of years ago. When I look at the painting, I have the same feeling of calm and relaxation I felt when I was there. I am grateful to all the B and B owners who make this possible for us.
This and the paintings below are now for sale, complete with dark walnut frames. If interested, call me at 201-928-1787. Plan a rest for yourself soon!

No comments: